AN IMPORTANT COVID-19 GAUKROGERS INVERELL UPDATE
Changes to our Business Trading
In these uncertain times, we thought it important to let you know how we’re adapting and how we can help with your motoring needs. First and foremost, we understand the need to uphold the highest standards in health and hygiene at all times. In response to COVID-19, we are committed to monitoring and adopting improved health standards for our staff and customers. Here are some examples of what steps we’ve taken to meet your and the community expectations:
- Our business has a Service NSW QR Code and all customers are requested to check in on arrival and check out on departure.
- All customers are to wear a mask when entering the premises.
- Our staff are wearing masks, practice personal distancing, and washing of hands regularly as recommended by Federal health authorities.
- Our service loan car and demonstrator fleet are thoroughly cleaned after every use with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Our customer reception area including restroom facilities and lounge are cleaned hourly. Reception seating will have limited capacity with safe boundaries.
- On arrival and departure, customers have the opportunity to freely use available hand cleansers.
- During every service, your car is protected by seat covers.
- In addition, every service includes cleaning or replacement of your vehicle’s air-conditioning filters.
- You are encouraged to use our online service booking service or call our friendly team.
- If you feel uncomfortable in leaving your home or business, we can offer a free and convenient pick-up and drop-off service.
- For those of you who would like a quote on a new or used vehicle, we can facilitate an interview over the phone or come to you.
Above all else, we’re open for business and intend to continue to provide the best in service and sales.
F Gaukrogers & Sons Team